New Non-Residents will need this or one for the other approved courses.
- Massachusetts Laws.
- Major causes of gun accidents.
- Three fundamental safe gun handling rules.
- Safety rules when using or storing guns.
- Who is responsible for teaching gun safety to children.
- Define handgun, rifle, shotgun.
- Identify the different parts of each type
- Unload the different type of guns
- Types of ammunition
- Cleaning and storage of firearms
- Range Operations
Classes will be held in the Club House.
To signup go to either link below:
March 9th starting at 12 noon:
May 11th starting at 12 noon: