Uxbridge Rod & Gun Club merchandise is available for purchase at club meetings
Our pond is stocked with rainbow trout several times throughout the year.
Pistol, rifle and trap ranges are open with special events regularly scheduled. Check our calendar for the latest and sign up today!
Our 3D range is second to none in New England. With regularly scheduled events and novelty shoots, everyone should come down and take a shot!
Show your club pride with our logo clothing. Safety orange, camo green - shirts, sweaters, hats and more. Check out our store!
Uxbridge Rod and Gun Club Offers:
NRA Home Firearm Safety
with Massachusetts Laws
This meets the requirements for Massachusetts Permis — LTC or FID card.
New Non-Residents will need this or one for the other approved courses.
- Massuchustts Laws
- Major causes of gun accidents
- Three fundamental safe gun handling rules
- Safety rules when using or storing guns
- Who is responsible for teaching gun safety to children
- Define handgun, rifle, shotgun
- Identify the different parts of each type
- Unload the different type of guns
- Types of ammunition Laws
- Cleaning and storage of firearms
Please contact john Quinn @ 401 965 0334 to sign up or for questions.
Classes will be held in the club house, January 12th Noon-6PM, March 9th Noon to 6PM, May 11th Noon-6PM.
Cost $40/members, $60 non-members.