Pond is open for fishing
- 1. Adult members--- open to full and auxiliary members.
- 2. Two fish limit for Derby only.
- 3. Size and time caught determines winners.
- 4. Pond rules on bait, culling and lines apply!!
Open Water DERBY — 1/28, 8-10AM
Chairman: Ed Gervais
- 1. Fishing on Lee Reservoir is for members only.
- 2. Membership button must be displayed while fishing.
- 3. One pole - one line per person.
- 4. Children must attend their poles at all times.
- 5. Live bait is allowed.
- 6. CORN IS PROHIBITED !
- 7. Catch and release is allowed with flies and lures only.
- 8. Fish caught with either power bait, worms or live bait may not be released.
- 9. All trout kept must be logged in at tree stations.
- 10. Non- motorized boats and canoes are allowed for dog training only.
- 11. Canoes and kayaks are allowed to fish from, only in July and August.
- 12. Life jackets are required during July and August boat fishing, one per person.
- 13. Ice fishing- 2 tilts or 1 jig and 1 tilt per person.
- 14. There is no culling allowed.
- 15. Trapping of any type of bait fish from Lee Reservoir and the inlet is prohibited.